Friday, February 22, 2013

It Begins . . .


A reader emails: 

I am doing a novena and will remember the Holy Father at every Communion.  signed CB

It's that easy. 

And another:

I am praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet daily for Pope Benedict XVI and for his successor.

Also, I pray for him whenever I think of him - which has been often even before his election, but is more frequent during these past weeks.

Thank you, Holy Father! Signed ER

And more:

I am offering my Lenten Fasts for him and the conclave, too, as well as many rosaries and Masses. Signed SLC.



Just email prayersforbenedictxvi@gmail.com about the effort you will make to adorn the spiritual bouquet we are arranging for the Holy Father before he leaves his holy office.  If you would like your initials used instead of your name, please indicate.